[OpenSIPS-Users] Basic Question / Concept

Joey J jacklistmail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 00:16:34 CET 2013

At this point I am considering using OpenSips & OpenSipsCP to run as a
border controller per say.
I would like to configure and setup the clients to register the the box,
then our box connects it to the back end sips and handles logging, possibly
billing.  We install asterisk servers at the client side so we're not
looking for this to play of the role of the PBX.

I want to set up 1 first, play with it and see if it's what we would like
to use over other solutions, if so we then want to setup a redundant box,
remote location for high availability.

Does this sound like something that will do the trick?

I would love to get a knowledgeable tech to jump in, I have a squeaky thin
budget for someone interested, please contact me.

--
Thanks!
Joey