[OpenSIPS-Users] REGISTER reply > MTU size?

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Feb 7 20:14:58 CET 2013

If you have a few bindings, there shouldn't be any issues (assuming
that you have reasonable tags and headers).  In the end it's all about
fitting the whole info into the max packet size.  If you have large
bindings, then your chances to fit many bindings into a UDP packet are
small ... If the bindings are really large, you can try to trim them
before saving them (remove parameters if the client will be happy with
that).

-ovidiu