[OpenSIPS-Users] Distributed dialog issue

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Wed Feb 6 11:59:35 CET 2013

Hey Vlad / List,
I tried out the patches you made for distributed dialogs that fix the
prefix length and that part seems to be working great. However, when I pull
a profile "with values" it never GETS the profile WITH VALUE.. it just
returns the sum of all profiles

So for example if my profile is "account/s" and the value is the
account_id. When I get the size of the profile, it gives me the size of ALL
accounts, not just the one in question. I've verified that it is indeed
properly incr and decr the specific value.. But when it pulls it ONLY ever
pulls it for the entire profile

Anyone else experience this? As it stands I can't really use it. Also, is
there a best practice for what to do in the event there's a sync issue
between the cache store and the actual calls on the server. To prevent an
underflow or overflow.. For example if I reset my keys while it's running,
theres the possibility of going into negative port counts.

Thanks,
brett