[OpenSIPS-Users] Memcache issues

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Feb 5 14:18:27 CET 2013

Hi, Brett!

We previously had a similar issue with the ratelimit module, but it has
been fixed in opensips 1.8. Are you using an older version?
Can you give a little more information about the ratelimit scenario?
What is the cachedb backend you are using for it? Is the limit shared
among multiple instances? Can you replicate the issue?

Best regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com