[OpenSIPS-Users] Source routing with Drouting

Kevin Mathy k.mathy at hexanet.fr
Fri Feb 1 13:41:52 CET 2013

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for your answer, but, we've got another idea ;-)
As our customers aren't directly connected to our OpenSIPS, we can't use
your method...
This is what we thought :

Customers ===> Access SBC (Add a "X-Quality" header, with "premium" or
"lowcost") ====> OpenSIPS (look for X-Quality header, and choose drouting
group based on header's value) ====> Route to chosen provider

So, we don't use external module, but only a "if" test in opensips's
configuration

One more thing, is it possible to make some loadbalancing with drouting
module ? For example, if we set same priority to different rules ?
What we want to do is : for certain prefixes, we'd like to route to only
one provider, and for some other prefixes, we'd like to route to different
providers in loadbalancing

Example :
prefix 33 ==> Route to provider A only
prefix 44 ==> Route to provider B only
prefix 72 ==> Route to A and B, with loadbalancing, 50/50

Thanks,
Bien cordialement,
Best regards,

*Kevin MATHY*
----
*HEXANET* | Opérateur Télécom et fournisseur de services internet
Tél. +33 (0) 3 26 79 30 05
Web. http://www.hexanet.fr
Twitter. http://twitter.com/Hexanet

Pour toute demande de *Support Technique*, merci de nous contacter au *+33
(0) 3 51 08 42 07* / *support at hexanet.fr*