[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS/RTpProxy BridgeMode after failure route

Salman Zafar msalman212 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 12:11:21 CET 2013

Hi,
   I have a scenario of playing media at a private-ip media server and send
BUSY, next in failure route bridge call to a public IP. (SIP to SIP).

So the scenario is as follows:

UA(Phone1) -> OpenSIPS/RTpProxy(ei) -> Media-Server (Private IP) -> BUSY ->
OpenSIPS(failure route) -> RTpProxy(ee) -> lookup -> (UA Phone2)

Now the problem is RtpProxy is being offered (EI flags) in first case where
routing to Media sever at private IP, after failure it is again used with
(EE flags), also in corresponding replies.

The second time RTpProxy does not effect SDP c= and ports in a way to build
media communication. SDP fix directly does not effect rtp ports.

Is there any way of using RtpProxy differently in fail-over, or I have to
go for rtpproxy per branch?.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards