[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 1.10 - CPU at 100%

Dragomir Haralambiev goup2010 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 17:16:40 CET 2013

Few weeks ago I started experiencing problems with opensips processes
randomly "getting stuck" taking all CPU and eventually stop serving new
requests. I was running 1.8LTS until recently and was experiencing this
issue with it and since I couldn't find apparent reason or resolution for
the problem, I decided to upgrade to 1.10 (from pre-compiled YUM
repository. System is running CentOS 6.5 64bit. 1.10 worked fine for about
5 days until the stuck processes ocured again today. It doesn't seem to be
load related as there were times when the server was significantly more
loaded than when the issue happened.

I managed to pull some debugging info from the stalled processes:

http://pastebin.com/VhMRbyP9

Please help!