[OpenSIPS-Users] Adding pri_prefix to TO Header (I think I am being ripped off)

Pete Kelly pkelly at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 09:42:14 CET 2013

For 2) one approach is to make use of the attributes column (assuming you
are using drouting or dispatcher modules).

When you call do_routing() or ds_select_dst() you will get your attributes
for the match as an AVP once the function has been called.

You can then switch on this rather than hardcoding an IP

e.g. replace_to=1 could be an attribute.