[OpenSIPS-Users] Implementing routing and failure using perl

Nick Cameo symack at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 18:45:20 CET 2013

Hello Ali,

Thank your for your response. Yes I was inquiring about a OpenSIPS
perl API (use OpenSIPS). The only thing is I cannot find any API
documentation in terms of what implementation is available. Only
complex examples that I am looking into right now. With that said,
what I am working on initially is not that complicated.

For every INVITE:

1) Extract the TO info (substring first 3/4 digits)
2) Query the databases for all prefixes that LIKE the substring of the
TO number order by price
3) do_routing (or whatever) for the first record in the result set.
Failing over to the next etc..

Kind Regards,

Nick from Toronto.