[OpenSIPS-Users] Implementing routing and failure using perl

Nick Cameo symack at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 18:17:54 CET 2013

Hello Everyone,

We use dr (ie, do_routing), and failure (ie, use_next_gw()) in our
opensips configuration. Now we are trying to migrate certain
functionality to our perl script where we do some processing on the
INVITEs.

My question is which predefined OpenSIPS perl functions do we have the
will allow us to implement the same routing and failover functionality
that we currently have using OpenSIPS script. More specifically, what
Perl functions do we have to implement relaying and failover. As
mentioned earlier, we do use DR so our dr_rules/gateways tables are
populated.

Kind Regards,

Nick.