[OpenSIPS-Users] pseudo variables and seturi

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Aug 20 12:35:57 CEST 2013

Hi, Miha!

According to the documentation, the second branch is created when
calling append_branch(), so yes, there will be two branches.

$ru pseudo-variable requires a URI, not an username. If you want to
change only the username part, you should use the $rU pseudo-variable:

append_branch();
$rU = C;

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer