[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips error on centos 6

Laszlo laszlo at voipfreak.net
Mon Aug 12 20:01:56 CEST 2013

Hmm, that error means you running mysqld in strict mode. Can you check if
you have something like this in your my.cnf file?

sql_mode=STRICT_TRANS_TABLES

If you have this, please remove it and restart mysqld to changes take
effect. And then drop your opensips tables, and re-run opensipsdbctl create.

-Laszlo