[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem with 1.10 on FreeBSD

Torsten Hantzsche thantzsche at petitenet.de
Sun Aug 11 15:59:06 CEST 2013

On Sun, 11 Aug 2013, Ovidiu Sas wrote:

> Check the module dependecies:
> http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.10.x/mi_xmlrpc.html#id248930
>
> Also, please note that this module will be replaced with a new one:
> http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.10.x/mi_xmlrpc_ng.html

Hi,

yes I know about the dependencies, but in my case I did not select this
module in the configuration. The only changed option was the install
prefix to "/usr/local". All the other options were set to their defaults
as checked out from the repository.

I think that a non selected module should obey the fact that it's not
selected and hence not claim any unfulfilled dependencies.

By the way:

Ovidiu, upon your remark that this module will be replaced soon, I just
tried to delete the directory modules/mi_xmlrpc and now the installation
comes to an end  :-)

version: opensips 1.10.0beta-notls (x86_64/freebsd)
flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MEM,
SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, select, kqueue.
git revision: e8c3c82
@(#) $Id$
main.c compiled on 15:38:37 Aug 11 2013 with gcc 4.2.1

Thank you very much to you both, Saúl and Ovidiu, for your quick help and
hints.

Torsten