[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem with 1.10 on FreeBSD

Torsten Hantzsche thantzsche at petitenet.de
Sun Aug 11 10:29:31 CEST 2013

> That was fixed a few days ago, are you using latest 1.10 branch?

Yes, i was.

I just removed my opensips clone directory and did the following steps:

- git clone https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips.git -b 1.10 opensips_1_10
- cd opensips_1_10
- gmake menuconfig

I still can't access the submenu "Configure Compile Flags" without
removing an entry in "exclude_modules?="

- removed "xmpp" from the "exclude_modules?=" line
- just changing "Configure Install Prefix" to "/usr/local"
- "Save Changes"
- gmake install

The result is the same:

Compiling tcp_main.c
In file included from tcp_main.c:121:
io_wait.h: In function 'io_watch_add':
io_wait.h:367: error: 'already' undeclared (first use in this function)
io_wait.h:367: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
io_wait.h:367: error: for each function it appears in.)
gmake: *** [tcp_main.o] Error 1

I also tried it on a recent FreeBSD 8.4-STABLE installation, with the same outcome.

What other infos can I provide?

Torsten