[OpenSIPS-Users] Websocket support

Daniel Goepp dan at goepp.net
Wed Aug 7 16:45:50 CEST 2013

A little feedback on the language there then, that doesn't really sound
like support for Websockets then.  It has been possible with previous
versions like 1.6 and 1.8 (both of which we have on our network), with an
OverSIP proxy in front of it.  We do this today.  I'm not sure what the new
functionality really is here.

Thank you for the clarification though, we'll just keep doing what we are
doing then.  I just hoped to not have to run a proxy, and to have native
support in OpenSIPS for Websockets, that would be great :)

-dg