[OpenSIPS-Users] Caller Name and P-Assterted

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 17:54:55 CEST 2013

Thanks Again Bogdan,

To take advantage of fast db querying, and not have to worry about
making sure I am immune to DoS attacks, I opted to go with "db_load":

AVPOPS: http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.7.x/avpops.html#id250324

modparam("avpops", "avp_table", "subscriber")
modparam("avpops","use_domain",0)
modparam("avpops","db_scheme",
        "scheme0:table=subscriber;uuid_col=username;value_col=rpid")
modparam("avpops", "db_url", "mysql://user:secret@db.server.com/sipproxysdb")

branch_route[1] {
        xlog("L_INFO","New Branch For: $ru at IP: $si\n");

        if(is_present_hf("P-Asserted-Identity"))
remove_hf("P-Asserted-Identity");
        if(is_present_hf("Remote-Party-ID")) remove_hf("Remote-Party-ID");
        if(is_present_hf("Privacy")) remove_hf("Privacy");

        avp_db_load("$fU","$avp(rpid)/$scheme0");

        if(is_avp_set("$avp(rpid)")) append_hf("P-Asserted-Identity:
$rpid; user=phone\r\n", "Call-ID");
}

In the subscriber table, I have the following for rpid:

"Test User" <sip:15555555555 at test.server.com>"

Enriching Search Engines,

Nick.