[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs Radius Accounting.

qasimakhan at gmail.com qasimakhan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 15:27:48 CEST 2013

Hi,

I wanted to confirm if radius accounting requests are generated on a
successful transaction or it can be generated on a received BYE only. To
elaborate my question you can look at 2 diagrams below. Is first scenario
correct based on RFC's? My next question is that if scenario A is correct
then how can we account the call if say user B has gone offline and we do
not receive 200 OK of the BYE sent?

Can we send a manual accounting request to Radius with acc_aaa_request in
accounting module?

*Scenario A:*
User A            OpenSIPs                Radius           User B
    |-------BYE------->|                                                  |
    |                       |---------------------BYE-------------------->|

*Scenario B:*
User A            OpenSIPs                Radius           User B

Regards,
Qasim Ayyaz Khan