[OpenSIPS-Users] disable_dns_blacklist=no side effect

Daniel Nihlén daniel at grandtotal.se
Wed Apr 24 09:46:49 CEST 2013

Hi,

Thanks, I somehow manage to get IP-addresses that are never supposed to be looked up by dns added to the dns blacklist. Is it someway I accidentally cause lookup even when routing on IP?

Here is what i do (public ip replaced by me)

1. INVITE request received with sip:0852281833 at sip.mydomain.com;user=phone
2. I do some custom logic to route from db-saved destinations
3. r-uri rewritten to sip:087123456 at 10.10.10.10:5060

4. 10.10.10.10 offline - 10.10.10.10 is added to blacklist.

From the config, involved lines:
avp_db_query("SELECT dest_ip from my_forward_table where number='$rU'", "$avp(result_dest_ip)")
$var(toruri) = "sip:" + $rU +"@" + $avp(result_dest_ip);
$ru = $var(tovururi);
t_relay()