[OpenSIPS-Users] Help to analyze a memory dump after crash

Mariana Arduini marianarduini at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 19:03:45 CEST 2013

Hi Razvan!

Maybe there has been a misundersanting. That crash occured when running
some automated testing using SIPUnit and a Java based mock for the RTP
media proxy.

Did I get your question right or are you talking about OpenSIPS module
rtpproxy? If so, I was not aware we could update a specific module
separately. We are using OpenSIPS 1.8.1.

Please advise.

Thanks!
Mariana.