[OpenSIPS-Users] ACL management

Mark Currie mark at ziliant.com
Mon Apr 22 16:23:51 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have OpenSIPS 1.8 running with Postgresql 9.1. I would like to restrict
SIP call access only to users added in the database.

I have successfully been able to add users and grant them access to the
"local" group. I can see the users if I type "opensipsctl acl show" or
"opensipsctl db show subscriber". I have also set VERIFY_ACL=1 in
opensipsctlrc

However, no access control seems to take place. I can still REGISTER and
make calls with any user name. I can also use a legal user name with the
wrong password and it still allows me to make calls. Can anyone point me to
some documentation explaining how to get the access control working?

Regards
markc