[OpenSIPS-Users] Cisco E20

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Apr 22 14:12:00 CEST 2013

Hello Craig,

I see you use GRUU for callee and caller and each device uses as contact
(in INVITE and 200 OK) the GRUU URI (I guess obtained as a result of
registration ) - I guess the devices do register with OpenSIPS, right ?

Now, when you have GRUU, for sequential requests you also need to do a
lookup(location) before loose_route to translate RURI from GRUU  to
actual IP of the device (of course if RURI has GRUU indication and IP
address belongs to OpenSIPS).

Why it worked with 1.7 is because GRUU was not supported in 1.7 . If you
want to disable GRUU in 1.8, see
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.9.x/registrar.html#id292719 .