[OpenSIPS-Users] acc module flags.

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Sat Apr 20 22:23:10 CEST 2013

Hello Qasim,

The named flags are 100% compatible with the integer flags in pre 1.9
OpenSIPS. You should only change your script to use named flags if you
want to get rid of the acc module deprecation warnings in the startup phase.

Regarding your issue, I have two quick requests:
- please confirm you receive WARNING deprecation messages from the acc
module (at least) when restarting OpenSIPS (to confirm the 1.9 modules
were built and replaced in your system)
- if possible, are you able to confirm that the aaa flags are not
properly set? (with "isflagset")

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS dev