[OpenSIPS-Users] reload tables with module uac_register

Joop Marijne jmarijne at netformatie.nl
Thu Apr 18 09:22:41 CEST 2013

Hi Bogdan,
 Yes, I noticed this too,
what we are trying to implement is the following:
 asterisk <--> opensips <--> pstn provider
 The reason opensips is in between is that our pstn provider connect each of our clients with a sip registerer account.
Asterisk does support this offcourse, but it is only supported in the text-config, which requires a sip reload to activate.
Since we don't want to perform a sip-reload for every new client, we thought we'd handle this registration through opensips.
We set the binding url in the registrant table to the destination asterisk box, so that the invites go there.
 This is all for inbound calls from pstn -> asterisk, outbound is done directly from asterisk ->pstn provider with the credentials of the register account
 Maybe there is a simpler way to achieve this.
 regards,
 Joop