[OpenSIPS-Users] No final SIP-ACK relayed when callee is using 10.x.x.x IP's

Mark Currie mark at ziliant.com
Thu Apr 11 11:24:31 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have a working OpenSIPS environment where my clients are NAT'ed. I
originally had to make some changes to the config file to get it to work
(thanks to the advice given on this list). The system works with various
client local IP addresses such as 41.x.x.x and 197.x.x.x. However it does
not work properly when a 10.x.x.x client IP address is used.

It actually works if the 10.x.x.x IP address is the caller and the callee
has another IP e.g. 41.x.x.x, but if the callee has a 10.x.x.x IP address
then OpenSIPS does not relay the final SIP-ACK to the callee.

I have confirmed this by tracing on the server itself and the server just
seems to ignore the final SIP-ACK from the caller.

Please can anyone tell why this is and how to fix it?

Regards
Markc