[OpenSIPS-Users] Appended media IP when using fix_nated_sdp

OCEANET - Cédric BASSAGET cedric at oceanet.com
Wed Apr 10 13:43:58 CEST 2013

Hi Chen-Che,

I used to have the same problem a few days ago, and I just stoped to use
fix_nated_sdp.

If you use rtp_proxy_offer and rtp_proxy_answer with correct parameters
(assuming that rtpproxy works in bridge mode : ei, ie, ee or ii), you
don't need "fix_nated_sdp" function.

In my environment, it works without fix_nated_sdp and a have a mhomed
opensips too.

Best regards,
Cédric

Le 10/04/2013 12:06, microx a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> In my environment, an RTP proxy has an internal interface (192.168.x.x for
> connecting with SIP proxy server) and an external interface (60.61.x.x for
> relaying media packets between outside UAs). When receiving an INVITE
> request, the SIP proxy server calls set_rtp_proxy_set & rtp_proxy_offer for
> RTPProxy offering and then uses fix_nated_sdp to modify the media IP (c=)
> and origin description (o=) with the external interface (60.61.x.x).
>
> However, when I use fix_nated_sdp("2", "60.61.x.x") or fix_nated_sdp("10",
> "60.61.x.x"), the connection information in SDP header (media IP) will be
> "192.168.x.x60.61.x.x" rather than only 60.61.x.x. I though that
> 192.168.x.x. should be replaced with 60.61.x.x. I find an early post
> (http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/rtp-proxy-issue-td3741507.html#a3742531)
> where one encountered a similar issue. The version of OpenSIPS I use is
> 1.9.0. Is the way I set the flag or IP wrong? Can someone give me a hint?
> Many thanks in advance.
>
> Best wishes
> Chen-Che

OCEANET