[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B memory use.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Apr 9 19:35:26 CEST 2013

Hello Jorge,

My bad, I just noticed you query for free mem, not for used mem :). So
you say you are reporting a kind of leak ?

Have you looked into : http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTsMem ?

Try to compile in the mem debugger and make a mem dump before and after
the call -> by diff'ing you will see if there is an actual leak or not.

Sometime, the free mem may decrease not because of leaks, but because of
memory fragmentation (more mem fragments are in memory, so more mem is
used for internal management).
I suggest to try to correlate with real_used_size (how much is actually
used, without overhead).