[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B Refer scenario

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Apr 5 14:25:19 CEST 2013

Hi Arnold,

First of all, are you aware that 1.7 is an obsolete version (not
maintained anymore)? Have you tried 1.8 (at least) for the b2bua instance ?

Do you have some debug=4 logs? if so, when REFER is handled, could you
look for log from "b2b_scenario_parse_uri" saying "URI of type header
value" and "URI value = ....." ?