[OpenSIPS-Users] use one opensips-cp to modify multiple opensips servers

Faisal Rehman faisal.rehman22 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 12:35:32 CEST 2012

Hi,

Well in my opinion I think it should be possible if we have a central database for all the servers. You will be having an OpenSIPS database configured on one server & give that database's major credentials like Hostname, username, password on the other 3 server's OpenSIPS configuration files. Please try it out, I am sure it'll work.

Regards,

Faisal Rehman