[OpenSIPS-Users] RTPPROXY shutdown at each call

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 06:34:15 CEST 2012

Hi again,

I dont see that installation has any issue with OS, next is the version of
opensips you are using. Is there any specific reason you are using "
rtpproxy_offer("ro");"  1- Is there any specific reason you are using "r"
flag !? Next is you are starting your rtpproxy in bridged mode so RTPproxy
wants you to tell which IP is Inernal and which is External i,e use "i" and
"e" flag to tell your rtpproxy to replace the SDP address from internal to
external direction on this INVITE.

If you use rtpproxy_offer() you've to manually do all the other functions
like you did too in your reply route. But using engage_rtp_proxy() is far
easier. all you need to do is engage, and then unforce RTPproxy on Byes.

Thats all I could possibly come up with to help you resplve your issue.

BR
Sammy