[OpenSIPS-Users] A questions about permissions module

Nick Altmann nick.altmann at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 09:54:06 CEST 2012

1. What about to modify this module to dynamically allocate memory for
subnets structure?

2. About 0.0.0.0/0 - no error messages. Just no record if I do
"opensipsctl fifo subnet_dump".

For example:
I need group1 of users to permit from 8.8.0.0/24 and I need group2 to
permit from all. Another users have no permission to access server.
I make two records in db:
8.8.0.0/24, pattern=group1
0.0.0.0/0, pattern=group2

then I do something like:
check_address("0", "$(var(realip){uri.host})", "0", "ANY",
"$var(ip_access)", "$avp(group_name)");

If check_address fails then no access. If check_address is true then
check $var(ip_access).

--
Nick