[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASES] Planing OpenSIPS 1.9.0 major release

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri Oct 26 17:54:54 CEST 2012

On Oct 26, 2012, at 5:46 PM, Duane Larson wrote:

> Is there any roadmap for "SIP over Websocket"?  I know there is now OverSIP but wasn't sure if OpenSIPS had any plans to implement a module.  Just asking since WebRTC is still evolving.

I personally don't see the need to do it in the 1.x series. You can use OverSIP to do protocol translation to TCP/TLS and send the call to OpenSIPS. Now, IIRC there was some problem in parsing the Via headers, because they now have a different transport parameter (ws and wss), but I think someone posted a patch already.

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects