[OpenSIPS-Users] Transfering a call by opensips

Engineer voip forvoip4 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 15:34:44 CEST 2012

Hi,
I trying to do that with avpops module and usr_preferenses table.
my script is:

if ( avp_db_load("$ru/username","a") )
                        {
                          xlog("L_INFO", " ------------- OFF LINE FORWARD
phone number: $avp(s:callfwd)\n");
                          xlog("L_INFO", " ------------- OFF LINE FORWARD
from time: $avp(s:from_time)\n");
                          xlog("L_INFO", " ------------- OFF LINE FORWARD
TO time: $avp(s:to_time)\n");
                          xlog("L_INFO", "method <$rm> Transforwarding Call
from <$fu> r-uri <$ru>\n");

                           if(  avp_check("$avp(s:from_time)", "ge/s:10") )
                            {
                               $ru = $avp(callfwd);
                               route(13);
                            }

*but the result is:
 *
                      *  ------------- OFF LINE FORWARD phone number:  12
                        ------------- OFF LINE FORWARD from time:  14
                        ------------- OFF LINE FORWARD TO time:  <nul>*

*Why i get 12 instead of callfwd value   ??*

--

Best Regards.