[OpenSIPS-Users] attack from friendly-scanner

Engineer voip forvoip4 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 14:53:54 CEST 2012

Hi,
I'm trying to use pike module and i'm using the script above, but when i
execute this command " opensipsctl fifo pike_list"
i don't get any address blocked
My opensips config is:

loadmodule "pike.so"
modparam("pike", "sampling_time_unit", 10)
modparam("pike", "reqs_density_per_unit", 30)
modparam("pike", "remove_latency", 120)
modparam("pike", "check_route","pike") # enable automatic checking
modparam("pike", "pike_log_level",1)

route[pike]
{
 if (src_ip==x.x.x.x ||src_ip==gw_ip) # Trusted IP
  xlog("L_INFO", "in pike route ");
  drop();
}

have you an idea please toresolve that?

2012/10/8 SamyGo <govoiper at gmail.com>

> Hi,
> Relax it says its Friendly !!
>
> But still if you want to block it you've many options i.e in opensips.cfg
> start put a condition $ua =~ "friendly-scanner".  If matched return
> stateless some error.
> Other option is to use pike module.
> Another option is use fail2ban for opensips logs.
> More sophisticated options involve firewalls with IPS and IDS modules.
>
> I hope it was helpful.
>
> BR
> Sammy
>  On Oct 8, 2012 2:33 PM, "Engineer voip" <forvoip4 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>> I receveid several packets of registration from a  "friendly-scanner"
>> on my opensips server
>> how can i do to block that please??
>>
>> --
>>
>> Best Regards.