[OpenSIPS-Users] gw_id_avp value missing in some acc records

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Sun Oct 7 21:44:24 CEST 2012

Hello all,
I'm using opensips 1.8.0-beta-notls and I've seen this happen several
times. Using the ACC module to write calls to mysql (both to acc and
missed_calls). I have gw_id_avp value being written to an avp and that avp
is added as a db_extra. About half of the time, this value is written as a
0, even though I have a perfectly valid destination that was attempted. In
fact, all of the other avps for that call that are in db_extra are passed
just fine. Just the gw_id_avp for that leg isn't being written. I'm seeing
this happen in both the acc and missed_calls table and so far I can't find
a correlation to what happened on the call and why the value is 0.

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,
Brett