[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog module can not store Dialog informations

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Oct 5 09:24:10 CEST 2012

Hi, Julien!

First of all, welcome to the mailing list!

The dialog module can be configured to make all the dialogs persistent
in a SQL database, using the 'db_mode' parameter[1]. Apart that,
starting with version 1.8, the dialog profiles can also be used in a
distributed environment, by storing them in a CacheDB backend[2].

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/dialog#id292771
[2] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/dialog#id293928

Regards,

Razvan Crainea