[OpenSIPS-Users] Media-proxy/relay on Amazon Cloud

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 06:33:12 CEST 2012

Hello,

I may sound little stupid in asking if we can run only media-proxy on
amazon cloud. The dispatcher still works with the dedicated instance of
OpenSIPS on different location but the media-relay be setup on Amzon cloud
with 1:1 NAT and dispatcher could possibly use that relay whenever required
!!

I believe that media-proxy is not going to accept it , but just wanted to
know if there are any possibilities I may be missing.

Thanks,
Sammy Go.