[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips don't send Cancel.

Jorge Henrique Pinho jorge-h-pinho at ext.ptinovacao.pt
Wed Nov 21 18:02:12 CET 2012

Hi, thank for your feedback.
Custom headers was my first approach, but the problem remains, the User-Agent header pass from the dialog of one side to the other side but the value is changed anyway.

Is there a way that i can define specific headers to be untouched by b2b module or anywhere in the routines where i already see the modified message and have permissions to manipulate it?

Kind regards,

Jorge Pinho