[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized

Christian Cambier cca at voxtron.com
Wed Nov 21 09:05:45 CET 2012

Hello.

My password is stored in plaintext in the password column
+----+----------+-----------+----------+---------------+-----+------+---
---+

| id | username | domain    | password | email_address | ha1 | ha1b |
rpid |

+----+----------+-----------+----------+---------------+-----+------+---
---+

|  6 | 1006     | 10.0.4.34 | 5        | 1006 at sip.com  |     |      |
NULL |

+----+----------+-----------+----------+---------------+-----+------+---
---+

 I assume that the  setting I've changed in /etc/opensips/opensipsctlrc
from
  store_plaintext_pw=1
  store_plaintext_pw=0
hasn't been taken into consideration.

How do I activate this setting, what service that reads this config file
do I have to restart so it'll use this changed setting?

thx
Chris