[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS not using mysql DB??

Christian Cambier cca at voxtron.com
Mon Nov 19 19:52:32 CET 2012

Hi.

Using 2 soft-SipPhones I specify the IP-address of my OpenSIPS proxy and
manage to register 2 users that I created using the OpenSIPS control
panel
The users can call each other and everything, logging/traces on the
proxy clearly show the traffic between the 2 users

Now the strange thing is that if I change the extension number to a
number that doesn't correspond to any user in the DB, not only does the
registration process succeed, but that user can make successful calls as
well.

It is as if my proxy is not using the opensips DB?

How to make sure that the mysql db is used?

thx