[OpenSIPS-Users] how to Register with OpenSIPS?: help needed!!

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 15:53:25 CET 2012

I really suggest you to first go through the opensips.org pages. Read some
basic tutorials from there. If possible read the opensips book too. There
areplenty of blog posts our there as well on exactly what you are saying
and want.

Just follow a few and you'll start understanding what you need to do in
order to tell opensips what to do on which conditions and where to route
the calls based on those decisions.

BR
Sammy