[OpenSIPS-Users] how to Register with OpenSIPS?

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 11:48:57 CET 2012

What do you mean by 'Registrar Changes'?

You can basically have your sip phones register with the opensips
server(s). Your pbx would only need to know the opensips ip address. You
can have redundant opensips servers with a virtual ip address and
heartbeat. When one goes down, the other one would take over. All the
registration info would be in a database such as mysql.

Regards,
Ali Pey