[OpenSIPS-Users] RTPProxy Problem

Ignacio Gonzalez mylaneza at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 01:11:33 CET 2012

I change the attribute using adding this to the opensips configuration file

modparam("rtpproxy", "nortpproxy_str", "a=sdpmangled:yes\r\n")

a=nortpproxy:yes

But there is no audio, i check the traffic using wireshark and i see that a
lot of packets are sent to another port not the one that i send in the
first message, example:

First SDP

v=0
o=- 465641 0 IN IP4 10.168.123.201
s=-
c=IN IP4 10.168.123.201
t=0 0
m=audio 11670 RTP/AVP 0
a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000
a=sendrecv

Changed by opensips and rtpproxy to look like

v=0
o=- 465641 0 IN IP4 IP_PUBLIC
s=-
c=IN IP4 IP_PUBLIC
t=0 0
m=audio 35000 RTP/AVP 0
a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000
a=sendrecv

And packets are being recived on the udp:10.168.123.201:45708

Thanks for your help