[OpenSIPS-Users] RTPProxy vs Mediaproxy ?

Pierre-Yves Marche pierrey.marche at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 14:31:18 CET 2012

Hello Community,

I'm currently using opensips + rtpproxy but I'm thinking of switching to
Mediaproxy instead RTPProxy due to performance issue.

In RTPProxy we are using  External/Internal interfaces in order to bridge
RTP flows between 2 non contiguous network

I had a look inside Mediaproxy, but I did not find any parameter in order
to perform media bridging between 2 non contiguous networks. I'm wrong ?

Does someone use mediaproxy with non configuous networks constraints ?

Regards,
Pierre-Yves