[OpenSIPS-Users] Distributed SIP clusters with OpenSIPS

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Nov 8 15:13:00 CET 2012

Hello,

Yes, work on Redis cluster seems to be still ongoing.
I guess that yes, you could already use Couchbase via the memcached
interface, but will be limited by the key-value stuff.

Another improvement we are planning for 1.9 is to be able to run raw
queries in each NoSQL back-end, in the language that the back-end
supports, like for Redis they have their custom query language, in
Cassandra you have CQL, MongoDB has some JSON format, and so on. That
should severely enhance use cases, as it allows for more flexibility,
and not only being limited to key-value OPS through the CACHEDB interface.

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com