[OpenSIPS-Users] Load Balance between two OpenSIPs server

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Nov 7 19:09:17 CET 2012

Hi Bakko,

Sure, starting with 1.8 you can have shared LB via a NoSQL database
(using shared profiles). We are working on updating the LB tutorial, but
in the mean while see the demo I did during ClueCon 2012 on distributed
LB (http://www.opensips.org/Events/ClueCon2012) - attached you have the
scripts and all.