[OpenSIPS-Users] bug in SST module ?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Nov 7 14:51:56 CET 2012

Hi Samuel,

Maybe your  SST flag is also used as CDR flag in acc module :), so when
you enable SST you also trigger CDRs ...otherwise there is no connection
between the SST and ACC modules (except both using the dialog module).

Regarding the bug, we will fix the mi_xmlrpc to do proper utf8 escaping
for the content.