[OpenSIPS-Users] Distributed SIP clusters with OpenSIPS

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Wed Nov 7 10:05:40 CET 2012

Hello,

What do you want more exactly to share between multiple OpenSIPS
instances ? Currently, the only thing that the DIALOG module can share
are profiles, so multiple OpenSIPS servers can see the same profile
values ( how many dialogs in a certain profile ) in a distributed
environment.

Redis has a cluster version, but still in Beta. Still, you can use the
Cassandra back-end which is suited for production, or you can choose to
wait for the next release, where we will push more available back-ends (
CouchBase ).

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer