[OpenSIPS-Users] Media-proxy in bridging mode with openSIPS

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Fri May 25 06:27:30 CEST 2012

Hi again Saul and Adrian,

w.r.t this user's mail:
http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/2010-February/010737.html I see
the user claims its working ! do I need to explicitly detect the direction
of the SDP i.e inbound to private network and outbound to public internet
and based upon that set the connection "c=" string in SDP  manually !?
but then again since MP isn't listening on the private network won't be
able to manage the privated RTP.

So I should give up on the idea of media-Proxy being used in bridged mode
and use RTPproxy instead, this isn't fun.
Any more suggestions and ideas, anyone !

Thanks again,
Sammy