[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B/Proxy Authentication

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Wed May 23 15:47:04 CEST 2012

Hello Marwan,

You can implement the scenario that you want using b2b modules in "top
hiding" mode:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/b2b_entities.html
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/b2b_logic.html

You will need to load first the uac_auth module and provision there
all the credentials that you want to use:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/uac_auth.html

There are some restrictions:
 - if you need to add new credentials, you will need to restart the server
 - authentication in this mode will work for REGISTER and INVITE only
(in dialog requests will not be authenticated AFAIR).

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

--
VoIP Embedded, Inc.