[OpenSIPS-Users] Media-proxy in bridging mode with openSIPS

Carlos Oliva carlos.oliva at numintec.com
Tue May 22 12:40:46 CEST 2012

Hi SamyGo:

I think Mediaproxy can not do bridge between two interfaces. Rtpproxy can
do it. Another option is , if you control the public ips in your network,
permit routing between mediaproxy and your private network, but I think
using Rtpproxy in brige mode can be you are looking for.

hope that helps,

Carlos Oliva

  3. Media-proxy in bridging mode with openSIPS (SamyGo)